Concrete Cutting, or Concrete Sawing uses a concrete saw which come in various forms and have specific uses. Some of the most commonly used saws are:
- Hand Saws (read more on Petrol Hand Saws or read more on Electric Hand Saws)
- Road Saws (read more on Road Saws)
- Wall Saws
- Wire Saws
Different saws have different specialties but all will cut through:
- And other solid materials
They will cut to varying depths and work on different motors run by Electric, Petrol, Diesel or Hydraulics.
The price of concrete cutting / concrete sawing is based on the depth and type of aggregate to be cut (e.g. concrete/asphalt) and the metreage to be cut.
- Northern NSW; Tweed, Ballina, Byron Bay, Lennox Heads
- Gold Coast & Hinterlands
- Brisbane CBD, Brisbane North, Brisbane South, and Brisbane outer suburbs
- Sunshine Coast
Note: If you are in an other location to the ones listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us and we can look at coming to you or recommend another contractor.
Concrete Cutting also known as:
concrete cutting, concrete sawing, concrete cut, concrete saw
Why not Contact Us to discuss your needs further.